Saturday, September 15, 2012

SAB Live to Video

Event Company: Mann Made Media
Corporate Client: South African Breweries
My roles: Creative Head, Live and Video Director, Script Writer



Previously I spoke about this super fab show I did for SAB... and here is a three minute video of what we called Live-to-Video... where we took the on-stage live performance and translated it for the screen.  So that it was not the death of theatre when filmed - which would be an ordinary point and shoot of the on-stage production... and whose purpose could only be a record of the original show.  Rather we created a piece of entertainment in it's own right.  The video explains the whole thing so I need not go into detail here.  But I feel very lucky to have been part of this project and further developing what could be new medium in the corporate theatre world.  Rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment