Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Expressive Mono-Directional Masks

Mono-directional expressive masks by Matteo Destro, played by Puja Sarup and Vicky Wright
Photo by Stefano Borghi

My heart swooned when I saw these pics on the Helikos facebook page... I how I wish we had a professional photographer when we were playing these truly spectacular masks.  Totally wonderful.  But in these pics are are the masks we were lucky enough to play.  In the pic below on the right is the mask that I played, to the right left the one Andrea played and above to the left is the one Justin payed in a delightful fire-fighting scene of spontaneous love.  Memories.

I hear via the Helikos grapevine that the scenes photographed here were wonderful... suicide and legal papers.  Like clowns these masks can talk about very deep subjects... through laughter.    

Mono-directional expressive masks by Matteo Destro, played by Kevin Casey and Anja Zavrsnik.
Photo by Stefano Borghi

No comments:

Post a Comment