Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Playing with clay.

With feeling like I am going to wake up tomorrow and it will already be February... and I will be opening Making Mandela... I am spending my evenings feverishly mask making. Panic. I seam to be changing direction constantly with what I think this piece is stylistically. But masks have remained a constant. So. That's good. But with style it feels like it can be anything - or rather it can be many things - until slowly it reveals itself and then it really can't be anything.  I am in the phase of many things. An exciting and slightly scary space.  We start rehearsals on the 1st Dec. For two weeks initially. Then a small festive break and we crack on again in January. So right now it's just me... and the clay... and my dog... And sometimes my cat... in my studio.  Playing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment