Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Beautiful things.

I spent a wonderful evening at the press launch event in Johannesburg of Kirsten Goss and Missibaba... Such stunning hand-made jewelry and hand-crafted leather bags and belts... a stunning combination of some of the most exquisite South African products around.  My sister, Renee Schonborn... who does the PR for Kirsten Goss asked me to take a few pics... which I did... and below are some of them.  For my efforts Kirsten gave me sweetest gold star necklace.  How lovely.  I wear it every day.

Chloe Townsend creative genius of Missibaba

The dynamic Kirsten Goss and Chloe... both wearing gorgeous Kirsten Goss necklaces

Kirsten and her infectious smile

my sister Renee Schonborn and Chloe... posing x

The stars of the show... Missibaba goodies

Jewels jewels and more Kirsten Goss jewels 

Champagne and fizzers.  Of course.

Yum.





No comments:

Post a Comment