Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Wedding in Wonderland

Deborah got married. From the little yellow brick road, the mad hatter blowing bubbles, the flower beds filled with spotted mushrooms to the tea garden filled with thigh widening hip spreading delights daring us to 'eat me,' flower filled tea cups, secret books awaiting stolen thoughts and lots and lots of keys... it was wonderful. Her dress was breathtaking. Her goofy manner in the dress made me laugh and cry. Her mother gently guiding her down from the side of the mountain with her vale catching the bits of greenery took my breath away...











Congratulations Deborah and Thurston. I am delighted I could be there to share the little that I did with you of this very special day. x

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful day, the clouds held it in:-)
    Wish you could have been there for the photo booth Nini. The bridesmaids dedicated a song to Deborah, you were also in mind Jenine..."Friday night yes I know, I know I must be ready for you, just ready for you!" :-)

    ReplyDelete